About Us / Plant Tour
Why choose ESP to make your product or component?
We are a high mix, low volume (HMLV) electronic manufacturer accustomed to frequent and intense customer interface. We are capable of handling a high number of rapid performance cycles (plan, build, ship).
We have a separate prototype room and dedicated prototype line (18,000 CPH) to meet your product development requirements whether it is 1 or 100 units. Security and confidentiality can be assured.
Typical production orders range in size from 10-1000 boards per month. We have the capacity to produce up to 20,000 boards per month on each SMT line. We also have automated axial pin through hole capability. In addition, up to 25,000 sq. ft. of space is available for very complex box.
- Dedicated prototype line quick runs; 3-SMT lines for volume production
- Absolute flexibility to meet customer requirements and changes
- Integrated design, supply-chain and manufacturing solutions
- On time delivery
- Diverse industry expertise and manufacturing expertise
- Oriented to strategic relationships
- More than 100 years of combined contract manufacturing experience
- Total commitment to quality
Production: ESP has expanded and modernized operations to include 3 Surface Mount Lines with capacity of 60,000 (CPH).
Prototype: Up to 18,000 CPH in a dedicated line to significantly enhance services to meet customer’s demand with even more rapid turnaround time (4-12 hours). Occupying a 42,000 sq. ft. facility, and centrally located at I-5 and I-405, ESP is only 10 minutes from Seattle’s SeaTacAirport.
- You Focus On Your Core Competencies
- Capital/Cash Conservation
- You Reduce Cost and Risk
- Increased Competition
- Quick Product Ramp-Up
- Product Obsolescence
- Superior flexibility
- Process Capabilities
- Engineering Scarcities
- Supply Chain
- Reduce time-to-market/cost
- Optimized leverage and responsiveness
- Best technology
- Cost effective price
Advantages of Outsourcing
What is driving the tremendous growth (25% annually) of the $120 billion electronic contact manufacturing industry?
The Measurable Advantages
(Compiled by The Association for Manufacturing Excellence)
- Outsourcing allows manufacturing companies to focus on their core competencies instead of wasting time learning non-core functions
- By using external manufacturing, a company can increases its core competency differentiation.
- Companies that outsource typically show a 20% improvement in quality and reliability.
- Cost of goods sold typically improves by 30%.
- Flexibility and responsiveness are improved due to
a. Better process equipment
b. More expertise in manufacturing personnel
c. Reduced purchasing lead times
- Inventory turnover typically jumps from 4 to 9.
But, finding the right contract manufacturer is crucial to the success of your outsourcing program.
Your partnership with ESP means that, with one single purchase order, you can initiate the complete manufacture of a product from start to finish. By partnering with ESP, you no longer
- Need to make huge investments in expensive production equipment
- Need to worry about being out of pace with ever-changing technology
- Need to keep pace with fluctuating production demands
- Need to find, train and manage skilled personnel to operate new processes