ESP’s Contract Manufacturing Production Facilities
- Electronic and Electromechanical Consignment (your parts) and
- Full Turnkey (we do everything) Contract Manufacturing.
- Capability for low, medium and higher volume mixed technology production with placement capacity to 60,000 CPH.
- Automated optical inspection (AOI).
- Component distributor inventory is available on site to speed delivery time control cost.
- Customer jobs typically range in size from 50 to 2000 boards per due to our flexibility and various sized mix of production and test equipment. On the other hand we are capable of producing 20,000 boards/mo on a single production line. This means we can grow with you and remain cost competitive through the entire product life cycle.
- With 42,000 sq.ft. we can serve your largest needs.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
- Through Hole Circuit Boards (PTH)
- Mixed Technology PCB
- Functional Testing
- Automated Optical Inspection – Inline
- Box Build; Full Assemblies
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Full Project Management
- Engineering Design
- IPC CLASS II and CLASS III certified
- ISO 9002 pending
- BGAs and CCGAs
- Micro and Fine Pitch BGAs
- SMT 24″ x 30″for press fit Backplanes
- CGA’s to 1.0mm
- PBGA’s, uBGA’s
- CSP,s to 0.5mm
- leaded parts to 0.3 mm
- chips and discretes to 0402
- chips and discretes to 0201 (pending-please inquire)
- Automatic wave solder 18″ max board width x __ length
- Selective soldering capabilities – no board size limitation
- Full autopress capability for high density press fit connectors
- (VHDM R and Zpack R)
ESP’s Remanufacturing & Repair Service
In the life cycle of certain high end electronic products, upgrades are required to assemble components. ESP performs removal and replacement of obsolete or defective components. Typical applications might include upgrading servers or replacing components in telecommunication equipment. Let us know what you need done.
- Depot Repair-Systems & PCBA
- Logistics and Distribution
- High Velocity System Assembly
- Complex System Assembly and Configuration Management
- Order Entry, Configuration, Fulfillment Services
- System Prototype Assembly